Mail-In Donations can be sent to:
Christian Heritage Treasurer
11010 Harbor Hill Dr. NW, Ste. B270, Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Why Partner with Christian Heritage?
Event registration fees alone are not enough to keep our vital ministry funded.
• Your gifts will help to keep registration fees low for the conferences, seminars, retreats and valuable online resources Christian Heritage offers to homeschooling families!
• You can impact the next generation for God’s Glory by investing in the lives of home-educating families today!
• Your generosity will provide scholarships for families unable to afford the cost to attend our Christ-centered and inspiring events!
• You’ll be part of a committed team providing discipleship and home-education tools that will help raise up godly men and women to faithfully follow Christ as a light in an increasingly dark world!
• You’ll be supporting a completely volunteer, leadership board, carefully stewarding the resources you entrust to them and joining forces with a wonderful team of volunteers, faithfully and sacrificially donating their time which allows Christian Heritage to function with only one full time and two part-time paid staff!
• PLUS, all donations are tax-deductible!
Financial support from our faithful Christian Heritage Partners provide the day-to-day means allowing our administrative staff to secure venues, obtain speakers and keep value resources managed and accessible. Our committed Christian Heritage partners enable biblical discipleship and home-education ministries to reach Washington families and beyond.
Share our vision to reach the next generations? Join with Christian Heritage and give as God leads!
There are many ways to Partner with us!
You can invest in the lives of our next generations!
• Give a one-time gift of $15, $35, $50, $75, $100, $250 or any amount you able to give!
• Become a HeritageKeeper with a gift of $500 or more!
Donate at this level between now and April 1st, and you’ll receive a personal invitation to our special “THANK YOU!” for our Conference Speakers, Donors, and wonderful Key Volunteers for investing with us in this ministry. Enjoy food and fellowship, plus a special address by a conference speaker. Attendance by invitation only.
• Donate to the Scholarship Fund and sponsor those unable to afford the cost to attend an event or purchase a home-education resource!
If you want all or part of your donation to be dedicated to the Scholarship fund, send a note to info@ChristianHeritagewa.org indicating what portion of your donation is designated. Scholarships. Scholarship Fund donations count toward the $500 minimum for banquet attendance.
• Become a Christian Heritage Sentinel by setting up a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gift online!
Please join with Christian Heritage in supporting families, discipleship and home education!
Important Privacy Disclosure: Your partnership is important to us. We do not sell, rent or trade your information with any other organization. To enable our qualifying constituents to receive a $20 discount on their personal Homeschool Legal Defense Association membership we do share required, yet minimal donor information with HSLDA.