Important Privacy Disclosure: Your partnership is important to us. We do not sell, rent or trade your information with any other organization. To enable our qualifying constituents to receive a $20 discount on their personal Homeschool Legal Defense Association membership we do share required, yet minimal donor information with HSLDA. Giving level status is accounted between April 1st to March 31st. To receive Appreciation Banquet and/or Free Registration HeritageKeeper and/or GenerationBuilder giving status must be reached by March 31st prior to the Annual Spring Conference.
- Give a one-time gift of $15, $25, $50 or any amount you able to give!
Every donation helps to further the ministry to Washington Families and beyond!
- Become a FamilyPartner with a gift of $75 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include:
✔ $20 membership discount to Homeschool Legal Defense Association (HSLDA)
- Become a FoundingFamily with a gift of $250 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the FamilyPartner benefits, plus…
✔ 20% Christian Heritage Store Discount
✔ 24 hour Advanced Pre-Registration Access to all events, including those with limited space
- Become a HeritageKeeper with a gift of $500 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the FoundingFamily benefits, plus…
✔ Personal invitation to our post conference Appreciation Banquet
Our Appreciation Banquet, special “THANK YOU!”, is known for good food and great fellowship with all of our partners and conference speakers. Attendance by invitation only.
- Become a GenerationBuilder with a gift of $750 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the HeritageKeeper benefits, plus…
✔ Free Registration for our 2018 Annual Spring Conference
- Donate to the Scholarship Fund and sponsor those unable to afford the cost to attend an event or purchase a home-education resource!
Designate all or part of your donation to be dedicated to the Scholarship fund. Just send a note to info@ChristianHeritagewa.org indicating what portion of your donation is designated for scholarships. Scholarship Fund donations count toward the $500 minimum for banquet attendance.
- Become a Christian Heritage Sentinel by setting up a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gift online!
Regular scheduled monthly, quarterly or annual giving provides consistency that allows us to manage our resources and focus our budget in the most effective way. If your total giving reaches one of the above giving levels or more by March 31st during the past 12 month period, you will receive the benefits of that giving level. In January, May, August and November you will receive a giving statement showing you the impact and benefits of your giving!
- Volunteer at one of our events, distributing event brochures and flyers, or help behind the scenes with one of the many administrative projects that need to get done!
- Pray for our ministry reach to grow so that even more families can be strengthened and encouraged!
- Become a Christian Heritage advocate by inviting friends to our events, friending us on Facebook and sharing our event ads and website resources!
- Your gifts will help to keep registration fees low for the conferences, seminars, retreats and valuable online resources Christian Heritage offers to homeschooling families!
- You can impact the next generation for God’s Glory by investing in the lives of home-educating families today!
- Your generosity will provide scholarships for families unable to afford the cost to attend our Christ-centered and inspiring events!
- You’ll be part of a committed team providing discipleship and home-education tools that will help raise up godly men and women to faithfully follow Christ as a light in an increasingly dark world!
- You’ll be supporting a completely volunteer, leadership board, carefully stewarding the resources you entrust to them and joining forces with a wonderful team of volunteers, faithfully and sacrificially donating their time which allows Christian Heritage to function with only one full time and two part-time paid staff!
- PLUS, all donations are tax-deductible!