- All cancellation refunds are subject to a 20% refund fee.
- Refunds can be given only for major, unavoidable changes in plans due to circumstances such as sudden serious illness, injury that requires hospitalization, emergency room treatment, death in extended family, or unexpected out-of-state move prior to the conference.
- Refund requests due to major, unavoidable circumstances must be made in writing WITHIN TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING THE EVENT via registration@ChristianHeritageWA.org or by mail to: Christian Heritage – Registration Coordinator, 127 Phillips Ln, Chehalis, WA 98532.
- Refunds will be paid by check only, so be sure to give your name and mailing address so your refund check can be mailed to you.
- We are not able to exchange event registrations for MP3 recording sets. If you must cancel and wish to obtain event MP3 recordings in place of your registration fee, you will need to make two separate transactions: 1) Request refund as above, 2) Follow normal online MP3 recording set ordering procedures.