“The Hand that Rocks the Cradle…
Exploring the Influential Role of Godly Womanhood”
Sold as set only: $20, CD case included
- ”Faith: Learning to Trust God” – Maggie Erber
- ”Hope: Delighting in God’s Design” – Jessica Erber
- ”Love: Laying Down Our Lives” – Maggie Erber
- STORY: “Patience Arnold’s Sampler” – read by Annalisa Craig
- POEM: “Tied Down” by Edgar A. Guest – recited by Cecily Bradrick
- ”Rejoicing in His Grace” – Jessica Erber plus Q&A Session with Maggie & Jessica Erber
About the Speakers: Maggie & Jessica Erber:
Maggie Erber, of Harvard, Illinois, is the mother of eight & grandmother of four. She and her grown daughter Jessica radiate the joy of true Biblical womanhood. They and their entire family give shining testimony to God’s design for the Christian home. Through their faithfulness, these women have impacted the lives of those in their home, their church, their community, and hundreds of families around the nation. Come be invigorated by this lovely, dynamic mother-daughter duo and their infectious joy and passion for Christ.
- NOTE: Please click on dark margin on either side of this page to return to main Mother-Daughter Tea page.